Ever imagine that something will break, rip, or spill on your wedding day, well I have got a list of supplies for you to have so nothing will ruin your day!
First, I would get a tackle box or Tupperware to keep all of your supplies in.
Items to have on you day:
- Vaseline – To protect lipstick and soften any area that’s dry
- Clothing Tape
- Safety Pins
- Bobby Pins
- Nail Clippers
- Peroxide – To take out any blood stains
- Downy Wrinkle Release
- Lint Roller
- Whitening Strips
- Mini Sewing Kit
- Make-Up Remover Pads
- Super Glue
- All Make-Up and Brushes
- First Aid Kit
- Listerine Pocket Breath Strips
- Feminine Products
- Sharpie – To write notes/reminders or cover up scuffs on a shoe
- Tissues – For you and your bridesmaids to wrap around index finger and wipe away those tears of joy
- Medication – This may include allergies, headaches, etc.
These are just some things to keep in mind to pack on your big day. Like I always like to say, it’s better to over prepare than under prepare.